Monday, November 15, 2010

Time's Up and Evidentiary Abuse Affidavit: Go Viral!

There was a successful boycott of Amazon this week because they were selling a book written for the benefit of pedophiles. While I am repulsed by anything that promotes pedophelia or harm to children, I'm not weighing in on that issue, which is out of my realm, but the campaign to boycott Amazon was something that went viral through the internet at breakneck speed, and the mission seems to be accomplished.

While I applaud the efforts, let's think about what could be accomplished if the same people whose outrages against a bookseller would unite, as well, for something equally important....saving lives of the abused.

If you would put those same efforts behind getting the Evidentiary Abuse Affidavit used as applied practice in every agency, coalition, court house, police department, hospital, or lawyer's office, think how many lives could be saved.

If each of you that have received my books and completed the Evidentiary Abuse Affidavit would pass on the information, just like you did by boycotting Amazon, think of the possibilities!

If you could step away from your computer for an afternoon and take the information to the aforementioned places, YOU can play a huge part in making this go viral, not just online, but in real life. Some of you are alive today because you took the time, did the work prescribed, and completed your Evidentiary Abuse Affidavit.

If you are boycotting Amazon, where my books are sold, you can also purchase them from by website, blog, or the Institute for Relational Harm Reduction.

I look forward to hearing your comments and views.

Susan
murphymilano@gmail.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This woman, Susan Murphy Milano is a true savior for us involved in domestic violence. She doesn't just talk on the subject she is an innovator. Her direction and techniques especially thee document and video are a victims insurance policy. When I lived and was going through my divorce in Chicago I would see her in court working with victims and keeping them alive. I did not think my situation was a big deal until my husband told me what would happen if I ever really left him and we got divorced. 11 years later because of her I am alive. You can't be stupid and think the police or a judge will help you they don't listen. Susan's book is a way out for anybody who is stalked, abuse or living in fear.

nthwdds said...

When I saw that not one person has been able to take a moment from their busy, or not so busy day, to express their gratitude and appreciation for all Susan's devoted and passionate work, My first thought was...How could they not....My second thought was... 'why haven't I'.
So here I am,
Susan, your passion gives more than just hope to victims and survivors of domestic violence, you give their power back !
The awareness and knowledge you are providing is, without question, is saving lives.
The evidentiary video can not only turn a complicated case into a slam dunk, it can and will be a life saver. As you once said to me, ' Just do it' .
A whole lot of my personal empowerment and awareness, came from being educated by you, Susan.
I am now one of those 'saved lives' statistics. Thank you again and again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...