The Roth Show with Susan Murphy Milano and Special Guest Monica Caison, Founder of the CUE Center Live 7-8 PM EST- December 22, 2010
Listen Live www.therotheshow.com to Susan Murphy Milano and Dr. Laurie Roth Wednesday nights 7-8 PM Eastern Time
Tonight's Guest is Monica Caison
Tonight's Guest is Monica Caison
In 1994, Mrs. Caison founded the non-profit CUE Center for Missing Persons, which is focused on finding the missing, advocating for their causes, and supporting their families.
Offering a wide range of free services, CUE has since helped more than 8,700 families in what is often the most confusing and desperate times of their lives. In addition to providing services for the missing and their families, CUE offers college internships and youth mentoring programs.
CUE is entirely donation funded and staffed by volunteers, including Mrs. Caison, who takes no salary from the organization.
What was simply a dream, name and purpose, is now a nationally-recognized center that answers hundreds of calls for help each year.
The CUE Center hopes to make a difference for everyone concerned with missing persons. Our belief is that we have.
- Search and Recovery, Victim Support, Investigative, Awareness Resources
- Canvassing – foot, vehicle, neighborhood /door to door
- Teams- K9, air, water (boat & divers), horseback, 4- wheelers, ATV, GPR, ground pounders, command IC, mapping control, current technology instruments
- Case goal/efforts with guidance for families of the missing.
- Support from local and national sisterhood organizations
- Act as a liaison for families, media, agencies and law enforcement
- Financial aid/most cases
- Community and public awareness programs for missing victims
- Provide a variety of guest speakers and topics
- Finger printing/ photo ID programs /DNA technology
- Poster/ flyer distribution, to include internet distribution nationally
- Bill board (resources)
- Reward resources
- Safety/prevention workshops
- Organizing private and public meetings for case effort
- Utilize all areas of case resources and identifying case needs
- Provide spokesperson / advocate for missing person case
- Campaign force effort in locating the missing
- Counseling resources – group, individual, grief, trauma
- Food, shelter, fuel provided for search teams and families of the missing
- Full complete investigative casework of missing person
- Support group and victim resources; homicide, abuse, rape and mental illness
- Bulk mailings project for missing persons
- Twenty four hour public TIP number to be provided for cases of the missing
Listen Live: www.therotheshow.com
Why The Roth Show
With the numerous talk radio shows airing on radio stations and on the Internet, why listen to The Roth Show? If you are tired of the same old talk radio shows that fail to thoroughly examine and investigate critical issues facing our nation because they promote a specific political agenda, then The Roth Show is for you. Are you weary of talk show hosts who claim to be hard hitting, yet are disappointed when they fail to address the deeper issues that endanger the freedom of every American?
(Susan Murphy Milano is with the Institute for Relational Harm Reduction and Public Pathology Education. She is an expert on intimate partner violence and homicide crimes. For more information visithttp://www.saferelationshipsmagazine.com/ She is the author of "Time's Up A Guide on How to Leave and Survive Abusive and Stalking Relationships," available for purchase at the Institute, Amazon.com and wherever books are sold.
Susan is the host of The Susan Murphy Milano Show, "Time's Up!" on Here Women Talk http://www.herewomentalk.com/ and is a regular contributor to the nationally syndicated The Roth Show with Dr. Laurie Roth http://www.therothshow.com/ )