Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas on the Road "Merry Christmas"

This tree is 135 feet tall.  Taken at old town square Plaza Don Luis in Albuquerque, New Mexico
The one great thing about working cases of missing persons and unsolved homicides is that I never know where my travels take me. Everyday is a new adventure.

Good or bad, I now believe that everything in our lives happens for a reason.  I have been fortunate these past couple of years in truly witnessing miracles either of important life events or individuals, causing me to embrace and not question.  So many amazing people, literally crossing my path. Some for reasons I did not explain and for their own sake releasing them as if I was holding the string on a balloon up into the sky.  It is they whom I miss and love the most.

Family is so important and I always find myself in envy of all whom can share and connect during this special time of year. Whatever you do, remember to always hold them close.


May God bless all of us and keep us safe!


Merry Christmas!


Susan


From Albuquerque, NM More Photo's this morning taken at Sunrise:






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...